Deer DeviantART people,
Here's an updated info on commissions.
Not that different from last year's, but I don't know how to bring it to the front
YES, I DO COMMISSIONS ALL THE TIME!
I often do things like:
- Character art; fantasy, scifi, for things like book covers and TCG.
- sexy pin-up, superheroes, couples.
- if you're in Jakarta (Indonesia), I also accept small to medium tattooing.
**update: maybe subtle Yaoi/Yuri, Gore, vore, peril are acceptable.
However, i will NOT accept:
- non-artistic porn nude, blatant hentai, hardcore thangs
(I love sexy pin-up revealing characters, but not for the sake of porn plz)
- Drawing people's likeness. Honestly I'm not looking forward to draw your face and put it on Leonidas' body ARGH please no... Using a celebrity as the base model is okay, however.
- Children whimsical illustration. Because it's too depressing for me.
= RATES & PAYMENT =
A lot of artists conceal their prices for some reason. I really don't know why, but I'll follow the trend anyway, so please note me for my prices.
If you're curious, I can tell you that it starts from $220 for portraits/bust illustration.
I'm quite flexible in terms of my workload i.e. if I think the illustration is too simple for the amount you're paying, i might give you a hefty discount
I always do transactions via Paypal. Most of the time I ask new commissioners for a 50% down payment to initiate work, but please do that only after I started working on yours. Think of it as a gesture of goodwill. You may pay the rest after I'm done. Recurring commissioners don't need to do this, and can pay in full after I'm done. Note that I'm sending the print file only after I received the payment.
= TIME FRAME =
I can only handle so many commissions per month.
I have a new tattooing hobby, it further crams my schedule, so I hope you have a flexible deadline. Just ask me if you need something in a hurry.
Once you ask and I accept, I WILL do it, you have my word. It's just a matter of time
= Further instructions =
Send me your descriptions on Note or my e-mail:
with references (it can be photos, or even your own drawings! don't worry, I will only laugh at it in secret )
and most importantly, your canvas dimension / size, resolution, and any unsafe areas, if any.
If you have no preference, I'll just do a 30 x 45" poster, which is a standard DA Print size. It's more than enough for most people. Let me know if you need special treatment on each layers (some wants full background, or full characters so they can make cut-outs). By default, I
I'm generally shy, but I don't mind if you wanna ask about anything! you can Note me here follow my daily activities here:
- Facebook (www.facebook.com/jacksontjota)
- Instagram (www.instagram.com/tjota_art)
- Instagram for tattoos (www.instagram.com/tjota_ink)